simply: feel safe.
The health of our guests and employees is very important to us. We have reworked all procedures and have agreed on appropriate rules of conduct so that you can enjoy your stay with us carefree and safe.
The “island on the mountain”, with which vigilius is often compared, has remained largely unimpressed by the events of recent weeks. However, the actual situation, also brings new challenges for us. On the one hand, this means that we must follow the necessary requirements and guidelines with appropriate measures that go far beyond our already high hygiene standards. In addition, we keep ourselves and our employees constantly up to date with the latest findings and developments.
All current information at a glance
From 01.05.2022 the access to the vigilius is possible without any Green Pass (vaccination certificate). The use of a face covering in all closed spacesopen to the public is not obligatory but still recommended.
Cable Car: The number of passengers in the cable car is severely limited. Wearing an FFP2 mask during the ride is compulsory for people from 6 years old.
The following documents are required for entry into Italy from all countries of the world:
- Burden of proof: When entering the country, you must carry the EU's digital Covid certificate (Green Pass) or an equivalent certificate stating that you:
- are fully vaccinated with an EMA-approved vaccine (the vaccination cycle must not be older than 9 months).
- have recovered (the infection must have occurred no more than 6 months ago).
- have tested negative (a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours or a negative antigen test that is not older than 24 hours).
Children under 6 years of age are exempt from the requirement to present a Green Pass.
Hygiene and safety at the vigilius:
- Cleaning: Especially important for us are shorter and more intensive cleaning intervals and hygiene controls in the entire house, so that you can enjoy your stay in your room and in the entire vigilius without worries. To this end, we regularly disinfect exposed surfaces such as door handles, keys and elevator buttons.
- Disinfection: Of course, you will find disinfectant dispensers in all our public areas, which are of course available at any time for your hand hygiene.
- vigilius mountain spa: Our indoor pool, the whirlpool and the saunas are open for you.
- vigilius team: Regular tests and refresher courses for our employees regarding hygiene measures guarantee the high quality of our efforts. Regular tests and refresher courses for our employees regarding hygiene measures guarantee the high quality of our efforts.
Flexible cancellation policy in regards to Covid-19:
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have introduced a flexible cancellation policy.
Up to 2 days prior to arrival you can modify the travel dates of your booking free of charge or receive a voucher for the paid deposit.
The flexible cancellation conditions only apply for the following reasons:
- in case of border closures
- in case of a travel warning for the province of Bolzano (South Tyrol)
- in case one of the travelers has been tested positive for Covid-19 or is under mandatory quarantine (a medical certificate is required)