simply: feel safe.
The health of our guests and employees is very important to us. In the many conversations we have had over the past few weeks, we have reworked all procedures and have agreed on appropriate rules of conduct so that you can enjoy your stay with us as usual, carefree and safe.
The “island on the mountain”, with which vigilius is often compared, has remained largely unimpressed by the events of recent weeks. However, the start of the summer season, when life returns to the Vigiljoch, also brings new challenges for us. On the one hand, this means that we must follow the necessary requirements and guidelines with appropriate measures that go far beyond our already high hygiene standards. In addition, we keep ourselves and our employees constantly up to date with the latest findings and developments, and it goes without saying that the entire vigilius team is well trained and prepared for the new season.
Arrangements for hygiene and safety at the vigilius mountain resort:
- Good to know: At the vigilius, you will find information material as well as corresponding recommendations regarding the increased hygiene and safety requirements. At the check-in and also before your arrival, we will gladly explain to you personally what measures we have taken for your safety.
- Sufficient space: The vigilius is very spacious. For your personal space we only allocate 50% of our 41 rooms. In this way we want to ensure that you can maintain a sufficient safety distance and the hygiene regulations without feeling that these are restrictions.
- Cleaning: Especially important for us are shorter and more intensive cleaning intervals and hygiene controls in the entire house, so that you can enjoy your stay in your room and in the entire vigilius without worries. To this end, we regularly disinfect exposed surfaces such as door handles, keys and elevator buttons with virucides.
- Optimally protected: Of course you will find disinfectant dispensers in all our public areas, which are of course available at any time for your hand hygiene. In addition, your room is also equipped with its own disinfectant and mouth-nose protection.
- Restaurants: We have also taken measures for your safety in our restaurants. Thus we replace our breakfast buffet with an á la carte breakfast. You can put together your individual breakfast from the usual large selection. We have also extended the spaces between all seats and tables to ensure the minimum distance in a natural way.
- Flexible Cancellation Policy: At the vigilius mountain resort relaxation starts already when you are planning your holiday. Because of the current situation, we have introduced a flexible cancellation policy for your stay in June and July – cancellations are free up to one week before arrival. Should you need to cancel your holiday later than that, you can postpone it without additional costs or you will receive a voucher that corresponds to the sum of the deposit that you have already paid. Our hotel will be open again from 5th of June and we look forward to welcoming you to our island up on a mountain.
- vigilius staff: Regular refresher courses for our employees regarding hygiene measures guarantee the high quality of our efforts.
- vigilius spa: Until July the use of the spa facilities is not possible, therefore we offer you our Me Time vigilius summer special: an individual coaching with Sport Guide Barbara, or a spa treatment. Please contact our reception team for further information and booking.
Look forward to an island up on a mountain in the middle of nature with a lot of freedom, a great team and an individual offer which creates special experiences on highest quality. See you soon!
Your vigilius team