simply: feel safe.
The health of our guests and employees is very important to us. We have reworked all procedures and have agreed on appropriate rules of conduct so that you can enjoy your stay with us as usual, carefree and safe.
The “island on the mountain”, with which vigilius is often compared, has remained largely unimpressed by the events of recent weeks. However, the start of the summer season, when life returns to the Vigiljoch, also brings new challenges for us. On the one hand, this means that we must follow the necessary requirements and guidelines with appropriate measures that go far beyond our already high hygiene standards. In addition, we keep ourselves and our employees constantly up to date with the latest findings and developments.
Arrangements for hygiene and safety at the vigilius mountain resort:
- Good to know: At the vigilius, you will find information material as well as corresponding recommendations regarding the increased hygiene and safety requirements. At the check-in and also before your arrival, we will gladly explain to you personally what measures we have taken for your safety.
- Sufficient space: The vigilius is very spacious. We want to ensure that you can maintain a sufficient safety distance and the hygiene regulations without feeling that these are restrictions.
- Cleaning: Especially important for us are shorter and more intensive cleaning intervals and hygiene controls in the entire house, so that you can enjoy your stay in your room and in the entire vigilius without worries. To this end, we regularly disinfect exposed surfaces such as door handles, keys and elevator buttons with virucides.
- Optimally protected: Of course you will find disinfectant dispensers in all our public areas, which are of course available at any time for your hand hygiene. In addition, your room is also equipped with its own disinfectant and mouth-nose protection.
- Restaurants: We have also taken measures for your safety in our restaurants. We have extended the spaces between all seats and tables to ensure the minimum distance in a natural way.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
At the vigilius mountain resort relaxation starts already when you are planning your holiday. Because of the current situation, we have introduced a flexible cancellation policy for your stay in October, November until 20 December 2020– cancellations are free up to seven days before arrival. Should you need to cancel your holiday later than that, you can postpone it without additional costs or you will receive a voucher that corresponds to the sum of the deposit that you have already paid. In case of no-show or early departure, 100% of the confirmed offer will be charged.
From 21 December 2020 to 10 January 2021, you can cancel your booking free of charge up to 14 days before arrival. In this case the deposit paid will be refunded. For later cancellations we will charge you 30% of the amount of the confirmed offer. You will receive a voucher for this value, which can be used for a stay at the vigilius within one year. In case of no-show or early departure, 100% of the confirmed offer will be charged.
- vigilius mountain spa: Our indoor pool and whirlpool are open for you. Saunas are available upon reservation. You can book your private sauna time in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- vigilius staff: Regular refresher courses for our employees regarding hygiene measures guarantee the high quality of our efforts.
Look forward to an island up on a mountain in the middle of nature with a lot of freedom, a great team and an individual offer which creates special experiences on highest quality. See you soon!
Your vigilius team
Last update: 22.07.2020